3. Carnival Dream
We went to the Carnival Dream last dec 23rd from New Orleans to r West Caribbean is pretty ok,But still I would not suggest to pick this for the following reasons. 1) Stateroom bed has urine smells on the first day with stinky due to Ocean View room. Later they fixed after complaining by changing bedsheets etc, So I suggest go for balcony when you pick any other ship. 2) I am in FWD, the cruise is pretty shaky compared to my last DISNEY DREAM, Kids got irritated with this. 3) food/entertainment is ok , 7/10, fitness and SPA is very good. 4) Ports are very good had fun. 5) My major dissapointment with the pictures, they took 170 pictures and they are to charge it individually at 21.99 per picture, which ended up 4000$ which is equal to my OCEAN room for 7 days and 2Adults and 2Kids price, what a RIP OFF here, I had lot of pain and time spent to deal with this ended up getting 45pics and spened 900$ ( I really felt very bad at this moment , my heart broke on this RIP OFF DESIGN) our family pics and memories ended up in a thrash where it is not useful even to them after they spend a lot of time, I am making sure that no one should turn back with this simple single issue as you will end up leaving all your beatuful pics in thrash, waiste of time.No way you can get all the pics back, they have a very good photographers with nice background designs, but useless of time we/photographers spent for 120 pictures at the END, very stupidly they designed this program which I havent saw in any other cruise line. I will make sure atleast another 1000-2000 families and the organizations and community groups which I belong too will not give business to carnival. 6) Looks they dont know how to please a customer and get a repeated business from the customer and WORD OF MOUTH effect, which customer is going to give them 10/10 after such a stupid design,If they are greedy they can make a package 500$ or 1000$ and give back their pictures to the CUSTOMER FAMILY, The design they make is even crossing the greedy line, I think customer can tolerate the GREEDY BUSINESS but none of the customers will turn back if they plan RIP OFF.they name it DREAM, go for disney dream and see the difference you will vote for 10/10.

Carnival Dream - RIP OFF

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by narendravasureddy

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spa Ocean View (obstructed views)

3) food/entertainment is ok , 7/10, fitness and SPA is very good.

4) Ports are very good had fun.

narendravasureddy’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Spa Ocean View (obstructed views)
Cabin 6S 11201
FIRST day bed is urine smell, could not able to sleep and woke up in the mid of night or turned face up and slept, later I complained and they came and fixed by changing the bed sheets.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins