3. Norwegian Breakaway
I am an avid Cruiser. I have been on all the major lines many times and this was my 3rd time on NCL cruise and it will be my last. The Breakaway is a beautiful ship, but not worth it. Everything is so compartmentalized. There is really no open deck space, the theater is so small that you need to make a reservation to go see a show and the food on the Lido deck was terrible. My nephew even got food poisoning from a hamburger he ate on the ship ($1300 medical bill). The Broadway shows were not Broadway, just mediocre. We only made it to 2 shows, because one was for mature audiences only (Rock of Ages). Also they had too many pay to play activities on board and very few things like Trivia and games. I am sorry, but NCL was just not worth the money. I think I will stick to Carnival in the future.

Not Worth It

Danu.5380’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 10288
Very nice cabin and the room steward was wonderful.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins