3. Harmony of the Seas
Went to wonderland and Chops. First time at specialty restaurants and now I am spoiled. Amazing, five star meals. Did a salsa dancing class. Sorry I didn't do more. Teacher was fun and relaxed and broke down the steps well. Didn't check out much of Labadee or Jamaica. Went to a few art auctions, had a great time, and actually bought a few items. Looking forward to receiving. May not be the best cruise for a solo traveler but I had fun anyway. Took the shuttle to the FLL airport. Not sure I needed to do that with taxis being so easy and available. Chose ship because of the flowrider and the op to dive in Cozumel. Alas, dive was cancelled because of weather but the rest of the trip was fun. Service was terrific and seamless. I did my time for dining and didn't ever make a reservation. Most I waited was ten minutes.

Lots of fun

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Joy in Water

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

Didn't check out much of Labadee or Jamaica.

May not be the best cruise for a solo traveler but I had fun anyway.

Joy in Water’s Full Rating Summary