3. MSC Splendida
I went on with an open mind after reading the reviews, after a few hours the style wears off and the reality is clear. Only a handful of staff are happy, you get told wrong information on a constant basis! You are clearly putting some out asking for service! Food is very ordinary in the buffet and the selection is the same day in day out. Lunch food is just left out until dinner tome. The pizza is good and the burgers are all lined up like a fast food restaurant. We only ate in the restaurant on Christmas Day as we were put on a table with another family despite our travel agent confirming we had a table for two. When I tried to ask to be switched I was told I was only in Bella so not high enough catergory for a table for two, and also I was on a table for two. The Christmas lunch was very disappointing. Entertainment is non existent and the bands are terrible, soul one is okay but they had the same song list rolled out every night. Worst thing was seeing what I think was sawage pumped into the pool, they didn’t close it or test the water and then a few days later cleaned it. Absolutely disgusting. I was told it was not sewage but from the engine pump below (because that’s okay??) I would never use MSC again not a patch on Royal Carribean or Celelbrity If you haven’t booked yet run the hills!!

Food is Bad!!

jemmstar1980’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Splendida price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Bella
Cabin B1 8179
Okay room but a view of life boats, the one outside our room was constantly being worked on!
De Chirico Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins