• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Chikadee
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Nov 2017
Cabin:

Wanted t try an ocean cruise and like the fact that Viking had smaller ships. Did not want days at sea and liked that we would be in port every day. The crew were very friendly and respectful. Liked the variety of dining areas and the variety of food. The meals were excellent and liked that extras could be ordered with no problem. Good variety of entertainment and very well presented. Really appreciated the excursions offered. The included ones were excellent with a lot of information on the area and the extra ones were very well,planned. There was one excursion that I was extremely interested in (not so much my fellow passengers). My husband and the couple we were travelling with received their passes with no problem but I didn’t get mine. When I mentioned this the problem was very promptly dealt with and I was able to receive my pass to attend at the time we had specified. Although we were told before the trip that two of the stops we were to do had been cancelled due to hurricanes, I was extremely pleased that they were added at the last minute. Much of the appreciation was that Viking understood the need of the people of those stops for the tourism to be continued as soon as possible. I would recommend Viking to anyone and everyone as one of the best cruise lines!

Cabin Veranda

Cabin was clean and met all our needs. The stewards were very attentive and met all our needs.

3 Helpful Votes