3. Carnival Valor
I boarded the Carnival Valor for a week long cruise to Mexico. The staff are absolutely amazing! You are treated like you are the most important person on the planet. The buffet selection gets a little repetitive as the week goes on but the food is great! The formal dining room serves exquisite meals. Often things that are bold and fancy that you have never eaten in your lifetime. You will soon feel like you've known your waiter for years because they are the friendliest most personable people you will ever meet. As the days go on the staff will greet you by name even if you've never met them. The shows are impressively entertaining and the atmosphere on the entire ship is the cleanest I've ever experienced. I never once encountered a single employee that wasn't amazing! To be honest, I could probably write a short story on how pleasant my experience was. DEFINITELY recommend!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by magnetknee

magnetknee’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Valor price drops

The cabin was small but cozy and the staff assured that it was clean at all times.
  Carnival Valor Deck Plans