3. Enchantment of the Seas
This was our first cruise - a three day holiday cruise to Freeport and Coco Cay. This ship is clearly older and in need of renovations but not terrible by any means. Ever crew member was friendly and responsive. I found the food excellent at all times and well exceeded expectations - My Fair Lady, Chop Grill and Windjammer. Susie and Nicola as cruise directors brought a lot of energy to the entertainment and Paul Boland was the highlight. The bike tour on Freeport was average at best despite a very nice tour guide - I wish we were able to visit Nassau and had an excursion to Atlantis. Coco Cay was great - highly recommend you take the first tender off the ship as the lines get very long mid-morning and the lines are also long to get back to the boat - kills a lot of time. Definitely try the wave jet tour on Coco Cay - a blast! I heard we lucky to get to Coco Cay as the last 2 or 3 cruises could not because of the weather - caution to future travelers in December 2019.

Older ship saved by enthusiastic crew and great food

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by firsttimer0205