3. Norwegian Sun
I've been on the Sun now 4 times. I must say I believe that this is my favorite ship in the NCL fleet. I must say that the recent refurbishment has been a real plus. The color schemes are really great. This ship has plenty to do, but it's not like the mega ships. Being the smallest in the fleet it can't offer all the choices. I find it a ship where you can chill out and relax. The balcony rooms have more storage than any other balcony room I've been in. The shelves, cabinets, and drawers will provide more room to store your stuff than you may need. The bathroom is smaller. Plenty of shelve space but really only one can fit in the bathroom at a time. The Shower is also a bit small but not the worst I've seen. The dining is standard NCL. Now that all the ships follow the same menu if you like the food it is just as good here. I personally find the selections and quality of the food to be very good. Both the main dinning rooms are very nice. Either one is an enjoyable place to dine.

The Sun is Better Than Ever!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by MNJones

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

MNJones’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 0019
Very well appointed. Lots of storage place.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins