3. Harmony of the Seas
If you want lots to do and lots of options, this is your ship! In fact, I am not even sure why we got a balcony considering we were hardly on it. The Holiday Cruise was filled with families of all generations, lots of kids and lots of scooters. It was also filled to maximum capacity (what would you expect the week of Christmas)? If you plan to do this one, get ready for crowds and big groups which also means crowded elevators, etc. RC staff were fabulous and handle the crowds with smiles and quick service. It amazes me everywhere we went. Loved the cabin (9288) and the updates as far as storage, space, etc. the specialty restaurant 150 was outstanding and the little outside bar in Central Park has the best bartenders ever!! All shows were outstanding! I also did the martini making class and had a great tone and learned a lot. In Dan Juan we did the rum tour (i got to make a monitor—this was not the Bacardi tour but a tour where we saw a little of the city and then went to a bar to learn about rum—fun fun!!) For me, I prefer the smaller ships but if you want big with lots of choices, this is the one for you!!

Fun and a great ship and big, big big!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Lmcgraw551

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony
Lmcgraw551’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 9288
Great location and floor!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins