3. MSC Divina
This was our 3rd MSC cruise. 1st was on Divina in March 2017 for 1 week, 2nd was a back-to-back (2 week) cruise on the Seaside in June 2018. So we clearly enjoy MSC. We appreciate all the Christmas touches onboard that made it an extra special Christmas for our 2 young sons. Pros included the service from Edison and Inca in the Villa Rosa Dining Room each night; the delicious food in the MDR for dinner; the cleanliness and spaciousness of our interior cabin; the pasta, pizza, and other variety in the buffet for lunch. Cons included a very long check-in process due to a careless error of the lady checking us in; a delayed boarding process (boarding did not begin until 1:00pm); being bombarded by staff members as soon as we stepped on board trying to sell us drink packages; very slow (10-15 minute wait for a drink) daily at the Divina Bar and the Aqua Park/Pool Bar; extremely horrible service and slow service 2 mornings in the Black Crab Restaurant for breakfast; such bad and slow service that we ended up just doing the buffet for breakfast; the extreme discomfort of and condition of the pillows and matress; the pillows and matrewss were terrible and caused me a bad backache each night that kept me awake in pain much of the night every single night. The pillows at least need to be replaced immediately. We have our 4th MSC cruise already booked--we'll be back on the Seaside in June 2019. I do not foresee us booking anything back on the Divina anytime soon.

Good Christmas Cruise

Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 9064
Great amount of space and storage; enough space for 2 adults and 2 kids to unpack completely and have room for all our things.
Completely unacceptable condition of the pillows and mattress. Worst pillows ever that cause me nightly back pain and kept me awake in pain.
Giunone Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins