3. Carnival Horizon
We have been busy doing other life stuff and had not been able to cruise in the last 4 years we wanted a ship that had a lot of activities for my DH and Son. I loved this ship, I didn't love the buffet but I use the dining room as much as possible anyway. The Gelato station was a hit! Beer by the ounce would have been great but I only wanted a few ounces and you get warm foamy beer. This ship had a fabulous at Sea brunch menu which was open longer hours. There are many things that made this ship a hit, lots of really cool stuff to do. I wish the Movies would have been open during the day hours more. The cabin was wonderful Cove Balcony 2nd floor mid ship was the absolute best and we had an adjoining cabin with other family members. The shows in Main theater I didn't care for, but plenty of people seemed to like it so that's just me. Plus there are plenty other things to do. So no complaining.

Beautiful Ship

Carnival Horizon Cruise Review by jjaazzy

jjaazzy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Horizon price drops

Cove Balcony
Cabin 7C 2330
I would like to just live in this cabin... nuff said!
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins