3. Norwegian Bliss
We booked the Bliss for 2 reasons. #1 - We are Beatles fans and had to see the experience and #2 we wanted to try the Go Carts. We saw every show the Beatles tribute band did, both in the "Cavern Club" and of course in the Bliss Theatre on the last night. Wow! These guys were terrific in sound and appearance. This experience did not disappoint. Also saw and enjoyed the live production of Jersey Boys. However, we did not enjoy the Go Cart experience. Not the fault of the ship but because my husband and myself are in our 70's and should have realized how difficult it was to get in and out of the carts, especially me with a knee replacement! I'm sure it was fun for most guests but I honestly should never have tried it. The food, entertainment, Casino, shops were all top gun! But the one thing that made this cruise so special was the staff and crew. Everyone we met or passed by always had a smile, a greeting or went that extra mile to help us with requests. Bliss had a bottle of complimentary wine in our Ocean View stateroom and we had a special promotion of 3 specialty restaurants thanks to Vacations To Go. Even though the restaurants were free, we still gave a generous tip for each and every evening thanks to such great service. We really enjoyed the beautiful Observation Lounge for quiet relaxation and light bites and we also relaxed on the comfy couches on the Waterfront when we wanted to read. Of all the Norwegian ships we have sailed on, The Bliss was the best and for sure we will sail on her in the future. So in closing I wish to remind everyone that there are good moments and sometimes bad experiences on each and every cruise ship. This was our 40th cruise since 2004 so we know this for sure. Continue to read reviews but remember to take them lightly into consideration because some people complain about everything but most will give you honest opinions and suggestions to help you choose your next cruise.

An Honest Review

Canuck Ripley’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Family Oceanview with Large Picture Window
Cabin O1 5734
Cabin was in a good location and was a decent size. Cabin was very clean and our stateroom Ronald was excellent and took good care of us. The only thing was there was no couch to sit on but at least there was a chair to use. We expected this before we were on the cruise so there was no surprise. We just enjoyed the Observation Lounge or sat on one of the couches on the Waterfront when we wanted some quiet time to read..
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins