3. Carnival Victory
This was a 4 day cruise. We were there for a wedding. On boarding was very swift and love how quick we got thru just to venture on the board for the first couple hours before we were able to get to our rooms. I must admit by the end of our cruise, i still felt like i didn’t discover everything on the boat. It was so much to do on there that we didn’t get to do everything. When we went to our reserved dining, the servers were very attentive. I really admired the dining room and the color combinations it had made it very interesting. The dining room staff also put on a show for their guest which was awesome. A lot of entertainment that kept us all laughing. There was so much activities that we couldn’t do everything we wanted. That a good thing. I’ve been on a cruise before and got bored very easily by the 2nd night. Really enjoyed going to the comedy club. Mr. Doug Williams was awesome. He had us laughing from the beginning to the end!! Key West- we really didn’t have much time to discover the port because this is where the wedding was hosted. We were at port for about 5-6 hours. By the time the wedding was over, we had about an hr & half left in key west. We wanted to get back in the ship and change. By the time we did all that, we were hungry and ready to eat. We were leaving port by the time we sat down and ate. I have to admit, key west was very beautiful tho. Mexico- it was awesome to walk around the port and seeing people dressed up in their background/heritage. We took a couple pictures with really cute costumes. We went to Mr Sanchos for a couple hours. Worth the reservations. Highly recommend it. All you can eat, all you can drink. The one thing I’ll advise is, if you are planning to purchase items from your destination, check for pricing before you leave the port to do other sight seeings. We found a decoration at Mr Sanchos for $35, when we got back to port, we found a simpler decoration for $5. That was our only negative about this. Everything else was well worth it. I definitely wouldn’t mind coming back on Victory again

Best cruise ever

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by xoxo_amaly

I definitely wouldn’t mind coming back on Victory again
xoxo_amaly’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6B 7267
We got a junior suite room. Room was very clean and spacious. Loved the make up area. Love the bed. Super comfortable. The sitting area was a good size to have friends come chill for a bit in the room. They had smaller rooms. The balcony was a lot bigger then i imagine.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins