3. AmaCerto (APT)
The Magical Christmas Markets cruise in the Ama Certo was the perfect choice for our occasion, one of a kind. Although it was the last week open for Christmas Markets, the dates were the ones accomodating us after 12/16...we had at least 8 Markets to enjoy in 3 days. The rest were amazing local and historic visits. This was my daughter's collegue graduation gift and was a gift for good memories. First, thanks to CD Kris S. worked 24/7 to offer us a hassle-free cruise, she was successful in that, but I am sure it came with hard work and vast knowledge of her field. Thank you! Cabin stewardesses Mery and Rumana amazing and you could always see them happy greeting you and working exactly 3-4 ties a day...our rooms were cozy. Vesi P. our head waitress. We liked her from day one due to her bubbly personality, experience and...she spoke Spanish fluently. She made every meal a nice time we looked forward to .... The rest of the crew, all too many to mention but not to ignore, were great. Nico and Nem at reception as well. The service was spotless on and off board. My aunt was a visiting from South America and many of the eastern European crew spoke fluent Spanish, a wonderful surprise and a big plus for us. Every stop of the tour was full of charm and history. The guides were locals who shared with us not only their knowledge but the love for their cities and countries. We enjoyed plenty of time and sightseeing. The Melk Abbey tour was precious and each city visited has a place in our hearts: Vienna, Salzburg, Linz, Melk, Regenburg, Passau and Nuremberg. Ama's idea to offer gentle, regular and active level activities on each port is great. Even if only 3 people preferred gentle pace, we would get our own tour guide. They gave you clear and exactl instructions on where to meet after tour time was up and time allowed for your own touring around. Being toured by our own AMA people made a big difference, you feel so cared for and protected. They also offered talks about places and history. Informative talks about what to expect on debarcation morning which was all color coded and a breeze. We asked for an airport transfer during the cruise.....spotless service even though it was snowing and was early in the morning. Another agent was waiting at airport and walked each of us to our airline counters... I left food cooments to as my last section, because it is my favorite topic. Food was excellent, sensible portions were served with option to change or add as you pleased. Every meal was paired with local wines.. Food was from all distinct cuisines such as Bavarian, German, Philipino, Thai, Italian, American, Indian, etc.,Vegetarian options were available, Mexican appetizers, bread to die for. My favorite main courses were Veal Osso Buco, Thai Curry Prawns, roasted Suckling Pig, Spinach and Chesse Ravioli, but none of the rest were less than great dishes. I would recommend the AmaCerto ship without reservations and the memories made will last a lifetime.

Christmas Markets were indeed Magical but AmaCerto surpassed the magical mark.

AmaCerto (APT) Cruise Review by gracengracie

SamATG, Marketing @ APT Travel Group has responded
Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback Grace! We're glad you enjoyed yourself and was able to make your trip memorable. We are delighted to hear that you loved your sightseeing tours. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Kind Regards, Sam
gracengracie’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaCerto (APT) price drops

Cabin 207/208
Cabin was spacious, full of light and very well located for access to everything in a second. Cleanliness spectacular and beds were the kind you don't feel it is not your bed. I loved it.
TV programming was good and the room stewardess, Rumania was sweet and efficient.
I loved my cabin which was an upgarde, so thanks for that too. You did not hear any noises at night.
We took 2 cabins in the Cello Deck with double balcomy and we even got a free upgrade so we had plenty of space and ample views. The cabin has everything and more than you need to feel home away from home. They offered one outlet that does't need adapter to charge your devices The other 3-4 outlets work just fine with adapters.

More AmaCerto (APT) Reviews