3. Majestic Princess
This is a very large ship however we never encountered a crowd! Seriously. We did pay extra for Club Class dining so that we could be seated and eat whenever we wanted to; this worked really well for us. Although the food was not necessarily better in Club Class (we ate some very nice dishes at lunch from the buffet). We took part in activities like trivia and observed the game shows; the evening comedy show was excellent! We didn't use either of the pools (the outside pool is small and always full of kids) while the adult pool is indoors, but it looked nice. There was always a quiet place to sit and read -- or just watch the ocean go by. Staff were friendly and very helpful. One important tip: Princess gives a $100. ship board credit for US military -- active duty and retired. NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE. I booked the cruise from Australia and was told I was ineligible. After talking with the Future Cruise staff on board -- I am eligible -- but the Sydney Princess office gave me the wrong information. Not impressed -- and no ship board credit.

Surprisingly Relaxing

jstetto’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M6 M108
At the end of the hallway -- peaceful and quiet. Although classed as an "obstructed view" our balcony was large enough to hold a dinner party. With perfect views while pulling into ports and docking. AND the Fiords!! We had a fabulous viewing spot.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins