3. Crown Princess
Picked this cruise for the Itinerary and heard good thing about Princess, Unfortunately we must of got a poor result as the food was poor in the main dining room, entertainment finished to early for the late diners, ship looked tired in places, smaller staterooms than we were used to, this was my 10th cruise and I probably would not go on a Princess cruise again, we had a relaxing time as we wanted but there were far to many negatives with this particular ship. We did like the fact we could get on at 11.30 and Fort Lauderdale was a good port to go from, adult only pool is only available if you pay for it in the Sanctuary, on our cruise being holiday time it had plenty or children running about in both open pools, we didn't struggle to get sun beds which was a positive, glad to see deck attendants removing saved beds quickly, entertainment was good, nightclub is massive only night we saw more than 10 people there was xmas eve, as usual DJ didn't say more than a few words, Our ports of call were good and we enjoyed them, still find it painful how much we have to pay for WIFI, $150for a 10n day cruise when I need to keep in touch with home & work, drinks package I wanted was $60 per day which I didn't purchase [beer only] I like a drink but that was off my radar, seemed food was biased to seafood which I don't eat, having cruised several times before this was by far the worse food I have eaten in a main dining room, staff are very good as most ships are but when the dining room was busy they struggled to keep everyone happy, overall we had a nice relaxing cruise which didn't spoil our holiday but we would not go on this ship again.

Disappointing Overall

robcrompton’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OB P210
Smaller than other ships, bed was the most comfortable tho, shame it was against the wall.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins