3. MSC Magnifica
Worst food and worst customer service! Poor communication! Would suggest to avoid this one. We chose the cruise line because it was the only one operating in that area during the winter time. However it was a huge mistake. The food in both causal dinning and the buffet area are horrible and I think I could cook much better food than that. There was limited choice in the buffet section and it was hard to pick anything good. There was no communication during the entire cruise. My black card status was never attached to the cruse trip and was unable to resolved it from the customer service. The customer service was incompetent in both the general and excursion. The entertainment was terrible as there was almost no live music except the atrium. I did more than 10 cruises before and by far, MSC cruise was easily the worst. I cannot believe it could exist this long.

Worst cruise line ever

Ages 16+
Get MSC Magnifica price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Bella
Cabin O1 8068
Not too bad in terms of size.
Camogli Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins