3. MSC Musica
We had a wonderful time and we will definitely recommend MSC cruises to friends and family. There are some things we would do differently in the future. We would opt for a longer cruise as we just found the places we enjoyed the most on the ship when our cruise was almost over. We would also prefer taking a themed / special occasion type cruise in future. The excursion was wonderful and I would definitely recommend getting the special lounge on the beach. Unfortunately one of the excursions we booked got cancelled before our cruise and we were not told that we could take an alternative option. We were told we would get a refund which we are still waiting for. I treated myself to a hair colour treatment at the on board salon. Unfortunately this was one of the things that I would not recommend to others as the hair colour end result was much darker (black) than the colour I had selected (brown). The stylist seemed nervous when rinsing my hair. I'm not sure she was qualified or experienced enough to do this job. Over all we loved the experience. Food and drinks were good. Being on the sea and island was amazing. Our cabin was great and the bed was so comfortable! We loved standing on our balcony in the suite...our private little deck where we could enjoy the ocean sounds, sunset and sunrise.

Lovely

MSC Musica Cruise Review by erasimlu

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Africa

We would also prefer taking a themed / special occasion type cruise in future.

erasimlu’s Full Rating Summary