3. Disney Fantasy
This was our fifth sailing with Disney and this was the second sailing alone with my daughter. Everything was effortless and wonderful. The cabin was beautiful and always clean. If there were any issues at all they were quickly resolved. I have food allergies and thanks to our amazing team in the dining room, I was never worried. Our head waiter Marko and assistant server I Made were just the best! Our trip was so good in fact, we booked another one in the near future and requested Marko and I Made again. As always Disney Cruise Line did not disappoint. The only con sadly was a big one. As we disembarked, so too did every passenger on that ship. Lines went around the ship several times. I have never experienced that before on any previous sailing.There was no one there to assist us or guide us. No one informed us of the problem either. We stood on that line for hours as it moved at a snails pace. It was not until we finally entered the luggage area that we learned the reason for the delay ... "they did not have enough personnel in the customs area" (a porter). For those of us trying to make our flights, it was a bit unnerving after such an incredible vacation. Hopefully they will resolve this issue quickly, but in the meantime, perhaps suggesting booking a later flight home may help keep everyone more relaxed. Even with the delay, you get what you pay for with this cruise line, the memories, the service, and the trip, priceless!

Fantasic Cruise but disembarkation was a disaster!

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by Whalelady1

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom

Whalelady1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Fantasy price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin 08B
Wonderful. The window was so large we were able to stretch out and rest in it. The round tub with the rain shower head was awesome! We booked the same cabin again.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins