3. Royal Princess
My vacation was a good with Royal Princess. The staff and waiter were friendly and co-operative. I enjoyed food and our waiter- ZORAN was outstanding. I am vegetarian and he always comes up with some food suggestion and he is excellent with his food taste. The room service was nice and cabin was perfectly fine and organised for your perfect vacation. The shore excursion with Princess cruise were expensive than the excursion at port. The same excursion and the same amount of time for activity even though you can find price difference. Also, the photo package with princess cruise is expensive. The photos were not edited by professional, those were original images even though the price for the package is way too much. Also, the photographers pay more attention to the elite and premium members than regular passengers. All formal nights me and my friends felt that discrimination with them. Apart from above, it was a good vacation.

Long awaited vacation with Princess

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Kajal makwana

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
My vacation was a good with Royal Princess.

Apart from above, it was a good vacation.
Kajal makwana’s Full Rating Summary