3. Norwegian Gem
My travel agent suggested it as a good first time cruise to see if we would like to go on a cruise. It was perfect. We chose to leave from New York because we live here and I didn't want to fly. Embarkation was pretty easy just waited in a queue for 1/2 hour. We had a snack at O'Sheehan's pure bar food. My chicken wings were just what I needed but my mother's Irish American Stew, was underwhelming. Please don't call it a stew. Even the server who took our order explained it was a soup but that was not the underwhelming part: description said it had corned beef in it. It must have been very small chunks because my mom found the potatoes but no corned beef. I really loved the cabin. We had a balcony which we enjoyed. Sitting and reading in the tropics with the warm breezes. Having a glass of wine. The stop at Great Strirrup Cay was great. The weather was perfect and the food was good. Had a lovely time sitting near the water and people watching.

First time Great time.

Bluelaceknitter’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 10572
Enough room for three. Definitely would get this cabin again or any cabin with a balcony. This room is very conveniently located.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins