3. Viking Sea
It was very nice however more expensive than similar cruises we have taken. Food was good and overall ship was nice. Entertainment was just average. Service was very good. Shore excurisions were good. It is difficult to have outstanding entertainment on this small a ship. Without a great many children on board it was quieter than most ships. We have traveled on Viking River Cruises a few times and I would say it is very similar. Probably wouldn't go again because we have done this area several times and because it is more expensive than similar class of accomadations with other cruise lines. I would add than traveling on Viking has always been something we have always enjoyed. Certainly the staff and crew have always been nice and courteous and do their best to accomadate you. Room service and attention left something to be desired. But as I just mentioned we have always enjoyed Viking.

Caribbean Cruise

Viking Sea Cruise Review by abilene

• Sail Date: January 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean

abilene’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Nice but a bit dissapointing for the cost