3. Viking Sun
What I loved about this cruise and ship: *new, wonderfully laid out ship design *clean, elegant, understated ship design *comfortable accommodations with balcony *best cruise food ever (compared to 3 other cruise lines) *Norwegian waffles! English tea! *enjoyed free amenities, including WiFi and spa facilities *wine served during lunch and dinner, no extra charge *specialty restaurants, no extra charge *beautiful library and lookout *nice stop at quaint islands of the Azores and Bermuda, no charge for excursion My husband and I took this trip after seeing multiple top reviews on the Viking ocean cruises. There were comments about the cruise lines targeting mature (and yes) sophisticated travelers, it didn’t bother us because we enjoy quiet, non-chaotic vacations. While we’ve cruised several times before, this was our first booking the flight through the cruise line. Viking chose a good airline, though in retrospect we should have planned a few extra days predeparture in Lisbon. I would highly recommend this cruise line to those who appreciate a more quiet luxury and all-inclusive value.

A very relaxing cruise on a luxury ship

Viking Sun Cruise Review by Kjalzate

What I loved about this cruise and ship:

*new, wonderfully laid out ship design

*clean, elegant, understated ship design

*comfortable accommodations with balcony

*best cruise food ever (compared to 3 other cruise lines)

*Norwegian waffles! English tea!

*enjoyed free amenities, including WiFi and spa facilities

*wine served during lunch and dinner, no extra charge

*specialty restaurants, no extra charge

*beautiful library and lookout

*nice stop at quaint islands of the Azores and Bermuda, no charge for excursion

Kjalzate’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Cabin Deck 7
Clean, comfortable, ample storage, large shower, ample bathroom space