3. Viking Emerald
We chose this Cruise because I wanted to see areas of China I had not seen in my previous visit. My partner had never been to China it seemed like a very good way for him to see a lot of the country and the culture. We thoroughly enjoyed the onboard activities and the shore excursions were wonderful. The guide was a joy to have and full of wonderful information that made each Excursion come alive. The cabin and the amenities on board were very comfortable. The staff was courteous very thoughtful and helpful. Dining provided us with both Western food and local Chinese Fair all of it was delicious and beautifully presented. We had a wonderful time sailing between Beijing and Shanghai and would take another Viking Cruise sometime in the future probably somewhere in Europe. A cruise through Europe on a Viking ship is definitely on my bucket list.

Yangtze Cruise