3. Viking Sun
The ship is beautiful and the public area is plentiful and tastefully done. The spa area is excellent, I wish I have more time to explore the spa facility. The port Sete was not originally on the itinerary and it was not an interesting port for a stop. Shuttle service at Florence was not up to par. We were left at the bus stop for over an hour in the rain and we never received an apology for the mess up. The ride should have come every 30 minutes. On the positive note, the staff on board are excellent, not only did they carry out their duties perfectly, they are also very good in anticipating the guest's need and offer alternatives and help without being asked. The laundry facility is great, I just wish there's more of them, maybe one on each floor. We also had a mixed up in the reservation restaurant. We had to wait for a long time before we were taken care of.

Excellent