3. Crown Princess
This was our first Crown Princess Cruise. Our friends cruise with Princess on a regular basis and referred this ship. We we couldn’t have been more pleased with everything from checking in to disembarking. Every person that we came in contact with was more than helpful. Our room steward, Igor...Bartenders, Bruce, Viktor, William and Dragana. Every employee we passed in the hallway were smiling and friendly. There was so much entertainment on this ship and we loved it all! Just to name a few, Movies under the stars, the voice, ice carvings, fruit and Vegetable carvings. The buffet was excellent as well as all the other restaurants. We have cruised with other cruise lines and found this one to be far better. I thought there were very few children on this ship, however, when I stopped up on the sports deck 17, I saw the youth center & kids area! Very nice! We look forward to another trip soon on the Princess.

Crown did not disappoint