3. Viking Tor
Excellent excellent. Balanced schedule with many options even our young adult daughters loved every minute. The dining was excellent especially for my husband and myself as we are both foodies and have traveled extensively. There are a pluthera of excursions some very reasonable others less so but the options are readily understood. Prepare yourself for extensive walking and understand your personal limitations as some excursions are lengthy. If it states itself as a two mile walk then it is. I always felt safe, comfortable and looked after. I will suggest upgrading your stateroom to at least a mid level for views and space. For those who have not traveled it is a worthy use of your time and hard earned money. Do not fear if you are a bit of a traveling neophyte because Viking makes it a wonderful excursion for all. One last item, take an extension or at least a twelve day trip. It makes the long flights worthwhile. We will travel again soon.

Viking is Amazing

Ages 16+
Get Viking Tor price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F 111 and 113
I was surprised to find ourselves under water. The noise of the ship and sense of a damp cold was uncomfortable.
Main Deck Outside Cabins