3. Viking Sun
Wanted to see something of Norway and the fjords. We did spend a few days in Amsterdam before departure and a few days in Bergen after the cruise was ended. We have already signed up for a southern hemisphere cruise around Cape Horn for February 2020. There were no children on the cruise as far as I remember, and since there are no child-specific areas for play, etc., I would not recommend these cruises for children. The food was excellent and we really only used the Buffet restaurant because the selection was so wide ranging and the servers were friendly. No problems at all with embarkation or disembarkation - all ran very smoothly. The cabin was just lovely with our little balcony where we could sit outside, and the room attendants were delightful, as were all the people making life pleasant for us on the ship. And I remember there was a laundry room on our deck where I could do my own laundry! The entertainment was high quality, and I could dance in the Bar every evening after dinner. I became known as the "Dancing Queen"! :-)

Beautiful ship with immaculate service and wonderful entertainment

Viking Sun Cruise Review by sufratravel

No problems at all with embarkation or disembarkation - all ran very smoothly.

sufratravel’s Full Rating Summary