3. Norwegian Sun
The most important for us was the itinerary. This was our first time sailing to South America. We enjoyed all the new ports on the way. The 3 tours which we took with NCL were very interesting and informative. This was also the first time we cruised with NCL and the experience was very good. I liked the ship and the many activities. There was a lot to choose from and everyone could find something for themselves. I enjoyed most the special evening production shows and the music at the bars. The food was very good. We eat breakfasts and lunches in the Garden Cafe; there were many choices and the staff was very kind and attentive. I was amazed how quickly the empty dishes were taken away and the tables cleaned. In the evenings we were dining in the both main restaurants. The service was good and we were very happy with the food, specially with the fish dishes. (the flounder was excellent) Also deserts were amazing. Overall my husband and I enjoyed the cruise very much and had a great experience with NCL.

Very nice experience

danazal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 8241
The cabin was good size and very clean. The furniture though not new were in quite good condition.
We enjoyed the mid-ship location and the views from the balcony.
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins