3. Coral Princess
The last time I cruised with Princess was for my 30th anniversary and have cruised other cruise lines since. The best move I made was to come back to Princess to celebrate our 50th anniversary. The service was outstanding and every staff member we met courteous and ready to meet all your needs. The ship was in very good condition considering it was an older ship. The bed was very comfortable and the room looked like it had updated carpeting. The food in the main dinning room had a good selection for you to choose from and the quality seemed good. The buffet was smaller than other ships I have been on but the quality and variety seemed good. I booked all my excursions from princess and there seemed to be a good selection. All the tour guides were knowledgeable. The tour we took in cartagena at the avery was excellent if you want to see beautiful birds. I was a little concerned that there would not be enough on the cruise to keep me entertained for 15 days but princess did a could job of always having a variety of things to do. I was extremely happy with this cruise and my decision to come back to Princess.

Best way to celebrate your 50th anniversary!!

Coral Princess Cruise Review by gchess

gchess’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB A516
The bed was very comfortable and the carpeting looked fairly new.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins