3. Viking Baldur
My wife has always wanted to see the Keukenhof Gardens so we selected this cruise. We had never been on a cruise before so we didn't know what to expect but we had a wonderful time. I would do it again -- and, in fact we are planning a Russia cruise on Viking next year. The Baldur is great. We had a mid size cabin with a little balcony, I recommend that since it gives you a bit more room to move around. However, you don't spend that much time in your cabin since there is always something going on. Cabin service was excellent, our steward was wonderful and always made sure that we had what we needed when we needed it. This was true of everyone on board -- very accommodating. The food is awesome and certainly lived up to expectations. I liked the lighter lunch buffets that were available in the lounge area. We took most of out lunches there. The shore excursions were fun and informative, guides were truly top notch. We had several excellent guides but the guy who took us to the Hague and The Mauritshuis was spectacular. All the guides were good but the depth of art knowledge this guy had was amazing. A lot of these guides take their work seriously -- they do it for a living and Viking nailed down some really good ones which made all the difference.

Tulips and Windmills Cruise

dhull’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Baldur price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 208
The cabin was excellent. There is a surprising amount of space available for storage and there are cool little niceties like a heated mirror in the shower so that it doesn't fog up. The in-room AV system is nicely done as well all the information that you need is there with a simple click of the TV remote. I was totally impressed.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins