3. Norwegian Breakaway
The dates were what we were looking for, and the itinerary was what we wanted. Although we didn't get to tour New Orleans the transfers were well handled. Embarkation and disembarkation went vey well. My needs were well accommodated, The ship was more than I expected, This is a very large ship, beautiful and clean. The dining and entertainment were superb. The variety was enormous with the complimentary dining and specialty dining options, All were excellent. I liked the casual dress allowed at all venues. Cagney's steak was excellent., Ocean Blue fish was excellent. Teppanyaki scallops and shrimp were delicious. The .restaurant quality was much higher than I expected and rivaled many of the best restaurants I've been to on land. The wait staff were always very friendly and helpful. Our cabin steward, Freddy, was fantastic. Nice touch with towel sculptures every day. Well trained in health and safety matters as well, and a genuine and caring nice guy. in fact all of the staff were. Rock of Ages and Burn the Floor were top notch Broadway productions as good as any on shore.. Johnnie, who was lead singer playing Freddie Mercury with Queen Flash was excellent as well. Fun excursions to Belize, Costa Maya ruins (great tour guide). Harvest Caye was beautiful. More to do than you can possibly do in a week. I could give more accolades than this , but like the cruise, there is so much more and all excellent. Nice job NCL and thank you and all of the great staff fo an unforgettable experience

FIRST CRUISE

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by TJWegrzyn

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Balcony Stateroom

Embarkation and disembarkation went vey well. My needs were well accommodated,

TJWegrzyn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Family Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B4 12874
Excellent, although a little smaller than I would have liked. Freddie our steward was fantastic.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins