3. Viking Baldur
This was a bucket list item for my husband and me. It did not disappoint whatsoever! Everything about this trip from the accommodations to the food to the sightseeing was excellent. The staff were attentive and always accommodating. It was so nice to unpack once and stay in the same room for 2 weeks. The ship was attractive and comfortable, and we liked the small intimate size (around 200 passengers) versus a large ship with 2000 passengers. Onboard entertainment was fun and guest entertainment in various ports was interesting. There was an included excursion in every port and the staff were awesome as far as organizing transportation to and from the tour site, giving us water and umbrellas and greeting us upon our return with a refreshment as we boarded. We stayed extra time in Amsterdam before the cruise as well as time in Budapest after. We arranged our own pre and post accommodations which worked out well and was very worthwhile. I really cannot think of anything negative to say about this trip. We will definitely go on another Viking River Cruise.

Best trip ever

Catking’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Baldur price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F Don’t remem
Cabin was on lower deck and it was fine for us. We did not have the full window that are in the upper cabins but we were quite happy with it.
Main Deck Outside Cabins