3. Pride of America
Because of the name NCL Norwegian pride of America. the food was OMG, all the Excursion that I attended were fabulous the luau took my breath away ,pictures for a lifetime great friends great company met a lot of people very friendly love every moment of it. Can't wait for my Alaskan cruise. It was so much to do on the ship you really didn't have to get off for any excursions but I chose to and it was absolutely amazing like I said earlier I would love for my family too join me next time. The staff was so knowledgeable courteous the ship's director Miss Jamie girl you rock. The gelato the prime rib going to the clubs at night and I don't even Club but I did while I was on your ship. And all my memorabilia that I brought that with me souvenirs for friends and family. And it was so easy getting on and getting off of the ship that's a plus that's kudos keep up the good work see you soon.

Life changing, breathtaking

NARDA JONES’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Inside
Cabin IC 9005
My cabin was pretty awesome I was alone so it was perfect for me I actually have three beds two twins and a bunk
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins