3. Norwegian Getaway
I traveled on the cruise ship before which made the trip familiar and gave me confidence that the trip will be amazing again. I had a fun time at the port of calls especially in Belize because of the private beach island and Honduras because of the private island excursion as well. The dates worked with our schedule. Food and dining was delicious and there was plentiful of different offerings. Room was clean and spacious. Entertainment was plentiful and enjoyable. Staff was helpful, nice, and entertaining. The embarkation and disembarkation was smooth and fast. The ship was large and provided a lot of different areas to explore and to participate in. I had a great time participating in the karaoke, bingo, dancing, and other group activities. The art and holiday decorations was a nice touch. I was never bored on the ship and I would go on another NCL Cruise again.

An amazing holiday vacation