3. Carnival Ecstasy
This was our first cruise. Since it was our first cruise, we have nothing to compare it to. We had a wonderful time and I feel we were taken care of. However, the food sucked. No other word for it. We got the social media WIFI plan and my husband’s didn’t work the entire cruise. Mine halfway worked but I could not post a pic to Facebook to save my life. We were entertained by the shows and comedy. Once we pulled up in Nassau, we realized just how small this ship is. The ship next to us (I believe Royal Caribbean) towered us. As we spoke to others on board, they said it was the worst cruise ship they have ever been on. I guess we will find out because we definitely plan on taking another cruise soon. So, the food and ship size did not deter us from doing this again.

The food stinks

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by Sherricotton

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
Sherricotton’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Cabin M102
Rooms were always cleaned everyday. Very nice job.
  Carnival Ecstasy Deck Plans