3. Norwegian Epic
Elevators were a total disaster! More later. Disembarkation at Port Canaveral was a disaster. Full cruise package for Internet was a rip-off. Frequently simple news pages would not load at all. Availability of information before and during was poor. There was almost no description of shows. Instructions of how to use amenities was sparse of totally non-existent. Food was mostly good, sometimes outstanding, but occasionally bad taste wise. Entertainment was good and bad. I really didn't like Priscilla of the Desert. Cirque de Soliel was highlight of my trip. British Virgin Islands tour was poor. Included full hour at an unappealing beach and outdoor shops. Most of the staff was very friendly, but I frequently had communication problems. Elevators. (I am 64 and overweight.) I frequently had to climb multiple flights of stairs because elevator lack of availability. At least 3 times I climbed 5 or more flights. Once, I was excluded from 2 consecutive elevator cars because of overcrowding and climbed 8 flights.

Don't sail Epic or from Port Canaveral

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Jackbv113

Elevators were a total disaster! More later.

Disembarkation at Port Canaveral was a disaster.

Food was mostly good, sometimes outstanding, but occasionally bad taste wise.

Jackbv113’s Full Rating Summary