Braemar Cruise Review

Wonderful staff and very comfortable ship..

Braemar Cruise Review by valerie8

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Single Outside Cabin

I had only been on one cruise previously. It was on Braemar and I enjoyed it so much that I decided I would go on Braemar again in December. The destination wasn't important.

It was the Carribean and it was a wonderful experience. The most important thing in my opinion was the wonderful staff and the great food on the Braemar.

Entertainment was good - but wouldn't be really important to me. The lovely staff and the great people I met on Braemar was amazing.

One thing which really impressed me about Fred Olsen was the way they dealt with the problem of Gatwick airport being closed. I took the Farewell Barbados tour on the last day of my holiday, December 20. It left us off at the airport. When it was discovered that Gatwick was closed we were transferred back to the ship, given our original cabins, dinner, breakfast and lunch the next day before being returned to the airport. They could easily have left us at the airport the previous evening. Needless to say we were all so very grateful. So thanks Fred Olsen!

valerie8's Full Rating Summary

Single Outside Cabin
Cabin K 3145

Small but adequate. Very clean.

valerie8