3. Caribbean Princess
1st time sailing with Princess, and it is the last. They said we were the inaugural sailing with the medallions, which in my opinion are a bother and did not work well - AT ALL. Ours broke mid-cruise and they asked for it and didn't return it for a day and a half. You can still use your card, and call out a four digit number (and yes everyone can hear it) to a waiter/waitress, who sometimes would take our card, and not give it back unless you go and find them, and it. The room was average, (Dolphin Deck) and not kept as clean as I would like. The cabin steward was impersonal an not friendly, and was borderline creepy. We think the steward took my wife's meds from our room, and the thumb drive I had, had been copied as we immediately got tons of new kinds of spam as soon as we got home. Should have kept that on my person. The food was ok (really, just ok, everywhere) Although we didn't try the Crown Grill steak house. We did try the Steamers Seafood (average at best) and Planks BBQ where the service was the best on the ship. Regular dining was a joke, and the service was below average. We checked our bill at guest services the last night before arrival into home part and it was about $350.00, which was about right, on the last day we left the cabin, a paper was rolled up, and places outside our cabin in the handle. It stated that we owed the cruise line over $985.00, mostly for drinks (my wife and I do drink, and did drink, but nowhere close to that much), the cruise line dismissed our dispute stating the medallion could not have made any mistakes (we only used the medallion once at the bar to purchase drinks) and the rest of the time we used our key card by stating (out loud) our 4 digit number on the card. Bad trip, bad experiences, sub-standard, unclean room and swindled on the high seas too. I am a cruise veteran and know what I am talking about. Stay far away form ANY Carnival cruise line ship, they have certainly have lowered the overall cruising standards and give little or no quality or decent service anymore. I was made to feel I was trying to take advantage of the cruise line, and as an executive for another travel provider (yes, you know who) - I was aghast at the service, food and subsequent treatment by Carnival Cruise lines. And - never, ever again.

Waste of time/money

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by plentyofcruses

plentyofcruses’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin ME
dirty, smelled and was not well kept by steward.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins