3. Norwegian Epic
Overall, the trip was nice it was my first time cruising on Norwegian. Main purpose of booking this cruise was for the ports, which were AMAZING!! The only complaint I have regarding the ports were that 2 of the stops you needed to book a tendering time which wasn't told to us until hours before reaching the first destination, so be sure to check on that when you first embark the ship. The cabin was nice. It served its purpose (to sleep) we had a balcony room which was more than enough room for 2 people. Dining was ok nothing great. Towards the end of the cruise the grand buffet area was shut down earlier than the times listed on the daily papers that were given out each morning. We did eat at the Manhattan and Taste restaurant a couple of times. The food was eatable nothing grand. Be sure that they direct you in the correct lines; we had reservations and many people who didn't were sat before us because of course they had us in the reservation line! Entertainment and activities on the ship is AMAZING!! From Burn the Floor, Priscilla, The Beatles Show, comedy,etc. everything was great. Be sure to be in line 30-45 before the showtime if you want seats. Book reservations for Burn the Floor and Priscilla before boarding the ship they are reservation only shows and once everyone gets on the ship they start booking everything. Service on the ship was the absolute worst I've ever experienced. In guest services you have maybe 2/3 people that weren't hostile, listened to your concerns, and actually knew what they were talking about. Cabin Key Cards are the absolute worse way to spend money on any ship (not just Epic). One situation, we chose cash as a payment type thinking maybe it would be like carnival where you can just add money on the card and thats that, well thats not the case my fiance's card went into the negative $9 and it was paid right back off, but due to their "rules" (that of course you cant find anywhere) after the 4th day if you don't have the drink package or put at least $50 back on the account you CANNOT open that account up! Very confusing and nobody could explain this to me so we just used my card for expenses. We accidentally left a $4.00 voucher on the vanity area came back it was gone I'm not sure if the steward took it or what but make sure you double check behind yourselves and use the safe! I would definitely book another cruise with Norwegian the pros outweighed the cons just be sure if you haven't cruise Norwegian do your homework ask around because they are a lot of unknowns.

Cruising on Norwegian Epic