Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review
3,650 Reviews

Best vacation! Food shows drinks they have it all!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Cmurphy82

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

The food was 5 star. Everything we ate was spectacular except the buffet. I don’t particularly enjoy buffet because the quality of food is fair. They had a lot of choices but when you have eaten in the restaurants they just don’t compare. The shows were amazing. We fell in love with Howl of the Moon. The atmosphere was so much fun! I love karaoke. I was excited to find out they offered it on the ship. We attended one show. I was disappointed when it came to song selection. Very limited song selection. So small they didn’t carry even the popular karaoke songs. My friend and I did the 6 splurge spa from a free pamper party the spa put on. It is a MUST for all you women. It was so relaxing and worth every penny. Don’t worry it won’t brrak the bank it was so fairly priced.

Cmurphy82's Full Rating Summary

Inside Stateroom
Cabin ID 8700

Our room was very private as it was in a corner which was nice. It was surrounded by a closet on your left and a crew entry door on the right. Honestly it was a great room except when the anchor went down. It was so loud and shook our room. I didn’t hate our room but I will pay the additional money for a balcony room on my next cruise. We went in our room other than to sleep and we didn’t do that much. We enjoyed the ship our entire stay.

Cozumel

Loved learning the history and tasting was fun!

Belize City

I enjoyed the culture show more than the actual rum tasting.

Harvest Caye

Super clean and fun. We did see a jelly fish but only one. Shopping was expensive. The drinks were strong and delicious

Chacchoben Mayan Ruins

Mayan Ruins was so awesome. The vans were way nicer than I expected. They were 5 star tour buses. They had a little lady with tacos that was spectacular. Best shopping bought so many gifts excellent prices.

View All 418 Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Reviews