3. Disney Fantasy
This was our first Disney Cruise. We brought our 4 and 5 year old granddaughters. As a seasoned cruiser on other lines ( 35 cruises), we were overall disappointed in our cruise. The dining times-5:45 for first seating was late for little children. The shows were late as well. 8:30 for the first seating. The production shows were great but the other programs were not interesting for little ones. Way too late for little ones after being busy all day! The 2 pools available to swim were VERY small and on sea days it was wall to wall people. You had to get out of the pool for 15 minutes every hour. The kids club was for 3-11 year olds. No way would I have my 4 and 5 year old be mixed in with 11 year olds running wild! Disney could have easily made 2 clubs splitting the ages.(3-7 & 8-11) The cabin was extremely small but clean. Food was average. Cabanana crew had to be asked to clear and clean tables. All other cruise lines serve drinks in the buffet-not here! Disembarkation was a nightmare! No assigned times or meeting areas. Everybody leaving at once-lines all over the place and not sure where the lines began or where they were going! The characters were around frequently and lines were not too bad to get photos. For the significantly higher prices for this cruise, I would not spend my money on a Disney Cruise again.

Disappointed

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by 2Flabers

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

The cabin was extremely small but clean.

The characters were around frequently and lines were not too bad to get photos.

2Flabers’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Disney Fantasy price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04C 7072
Very small. About 4 feet from the end of bed to wall. With children bedding down there was no room to walk.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins