3. MSC Musica
I chose this cruise because it was going to the Portuguese Island which was the highlight of the cruise. The food and service was good.. The ship is huge but was easy to navigate. I was abit concerned that the service charge on my bill was so high. It would have been nice if we were told about this when loading money on our card or using our card. The lines at reception were long. The food was okay but the restriction on the dining times made me stress a little. Not all the staff are helpful but those who are helpful, really out do themselves. The live entertainment was amazing. The DJ was satisfactory because the same songs were playing throughout the cruise. Some of the public toilets are not well kept especially at night. The shower curtain in the cabins are really not good. I was very impressed with the embarkation process. it was very well structured. We did not get our invoice in our cabin to review and this made it difficult to correct mistakes such as being double billed for drinks etc.

The cruise was absolutely fun

MSC Musica Cruise Review by NaickerO

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom with Partial View – Bella

The food and service was good.. The ship is huge but was easy to navigate.

The live entertainment was amazing.

Some of the public toilets are not well kept especially at night.

The shower curtain in the cabins are really not good.

I was very impressed with the embarkation process. it was very well structured.

NaickerO’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Oceanview Stateroom with Partial View – Bella
Cabin O1 1862
The cabin was lovely, just very small. The interactive TV doesnt work.
The shower curtain is very uncomfortable.
Forte Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins