3. Royal Princess
We've cruised on Royal and Norwegian before. This is our twelfth cruise. We went the week of Thanksgiving. We were hoping there wouldn't be a lot of children. We were wrong! There were just too many kids for me. I have two (grown) children of my own, but this cruise could have been a Disney cruise, in my opinion. The entire pool area was overrun with rude unattended children. I should have taken a picture of the pool for reference. It was out of control. My husband and I were siting in the hot tub with some other folks when out of nowhere came 4 12 year olds that jumped into the hot tub. One girl actually jumped on top of me. The others in her group had no regard for us adults and we all eventually left. We tried going to the adult sanctuary... forget it. That only has about 100 lounge chairs. It was very lovely but unfortunately there was no where for us to sit. We scheduled "any time" dining which was another mistake. We could not get a seat at either dining rooms and had to eat the very poor food at the buffet. We were told we had to make reservations at 8:00am and they would try to fit us in. We called on Thanksgiving morning and we were told they were completely full. We never got turkey. The only saving grace was the pizza by the pool. Honestly, it's the only good food we had on the ship! The staff was just okay. Not rude but not overly friendly or outgoing. We never saw or heard the cruise director. And forget about going to shows. The theater does not have enough seating. Everywhere we went was jammed. I expected much more. Never again will I cruise Princess. :(

Will not choose Princess again