3. Carnival Conquest
I chose this cruise for the ports of call namely Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove- certainly, all of these ports were absolutely wonderful to visit! The Conquest is an average ship, we enjoyed the sailing her but would not search her out again to sail on. Pros: Casino smoke was not bad! The layout of the ship is nice, it was not too difficult to get used to. Guest Services had long lines but were helpful and able to handle issues. Our Cabin Steward was awesome! I have his card/name at home :(. If I can edit this review I will provide it later. Cons: In my opinion, the dark interior is a con. The entertainment crew were not up to the same level as on our previous cruise on the Vista, this is probably to be expected... newer ship vs older ship. Nonetheless, a disappointment as I was expecting the same level dancers and singers on the main stage shows as we saw on the Vista. The shows were the same but the level of the entertainer was just not quite there. (Again, my opinion) The Lobby fills up quickly and there is little space to sit and enjoy the music before dinner, arrive early for a lounge seat. Activities seemed not as engaging on the Conquest. The Cruise Director, Leah as okay, after having Matt Mitcham on the Vista-- well, it will be hard to find a better CD than Matt. Overall- if the Conquest has the interinery you are looking for- take her for a spin- who knows perhaps she will be just the type of ship you are looking for!

An average ship with a wonderful port itinerary.

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Just getting started

Pros: Casino smoke was not bad!

The layout of the ship is nice, it was not too difficult to get used to.

Guest Services had long lines but were helpful and able to handle issues.

Cons: In my opinion, the dark interior is a con.

Activities seemed not as engaging on the Conquest.

Just getting started’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6C 1379
I'm not sure on the category. The cabin was plenty adequate for two of us with more than enough closet and storage space. The bathroom was standard and completely adequate as far as space and storage. The Ocean View window is (as expected) smaller than the windows on the newer ships.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins