3. MSC Musica
This cruise was fantastic. The interior designing, the cabin, the staff, the lounges, the food and drinks, the entertainment, the singers and actors. Everything was brilliant and I will definitely go again, as soon as possible and recommend it to others. My only problem was the fact that it was so full and in particular with kids, but that was just the type of cruise and the time of year that was wrong. I would've liked more pool areas and different types as well as slides of some sort and stuff. I would've liked to spend some more time doing more child like things like ping pong and swimming and all. Also the ice cream queue needs to be more efficient and there needs to be ice cream available elsewhere. I also think I would've enjoyed it even more if it wasn't with South Africans on board. Without saying anything bad about them, I think the ship is so out of the ordinary that it would be more enjoyable with people who are as well, and that are different cultures and nationalities which I don't see often. The drinks packages really didn't work for me, and I do not like how they overlap with eachother. I would like more specific ones to the drinks I would like. If you get the alcoholic one for example, then how do you buy anything other than cocktails, because if you do, you will be making a loss or no saving at all because cocktails are the most expensive.. Also, if you bought an extra package while on the ship, it works out more expensive than buying the drinks alone because they charge you a admin fee or something. Which makes no sense. Lastly, I understand that the deck must be open but it is too susceptible to wind and that makes the experience unpleasant. I lost a new Adidas cap that was tight on my head and just flew off. My cocktail glass also blew away and I had to go fetch it again.

A beautiful experience I missed from the moment I stepped off

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Chaddicus

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica

Chaddicus’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 8169
The door was just a bit difficult to open and close and required you to push it forward before you could open it. The rest of it was perfect and the bed was amazing.
Virtuoso Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Durban
    It was slightly dirty there which is understandable to an extent.
    I wasn't always fully aware of what to do and what I was waiting for and just followed instead. On the way back, we followed the exit signs and ended up standing in a queue that was not meant for us but for other people leaving and realized that we could've just went opposite to the exit signs and went out by the place that we entered.
    View All 74 Durban Cruise Port Reviews