3. AmaPrima (APT)
I chose this cruise because I heard they cater to gluten free needs. They also catered to my dairy free needs. Much of the menus had foods I shouldn't eat, so they altered the food and made it special for me. Daily, they had gluten and dairy free deserts that were yummy and good looking. I had cookies, cakes, sorbet, and more. I feasted! They also had gluten and dairy free bread as well as afternoon cookies. They were very nice and accommodating. Also, I had a medical problem where I had to be taken to the hospital due to a contact lens getting stuck in my eye. Jeannette took me to the University hospital and stayed with me to translate. She was very helpful and nice. I would definitely choose to go with Ama again. My room was very nice, even though it was on the bottom floor. I had two big windows and could see out plenty well. I didn't feel claustrophobic at all. The tours had small groups from 4 to 15 each, rather than large groups of 40, which made it really nice and the tour leaders were great.

They took care of gluten and dairy free needs

AmaPrima (APT) Cruise Review by karenkharrison

I would definitely choose to go with Ama again.

SamATG, Marketing @ APT Travel Group has responded
Thanks for the fantastic feedback Karen! We're glad you enjoyed yourself and our staff were able to make your trip memorable. We will pass on your feedback to the crew. Kind Regards, Sam
karenkharrison’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaPrima (APT) price drops

My cabin was great. I had a room to myself on the bottom floor for the price of sharing with my girlfriend and our rooms were across the hall from each other, so we had time together and time alone. it was perfect. The cabin was very nice and had plenty of room for me. If I had shared it with a girlfriend, it would have felt pretty tight.