3. Emerald Princess
We chose this cruise because of the Places it was stopping at. Love all the excursions we went on and they were all booked through Princess. The only suggestion I would have is to have more slot machines in the non smoking casino. Specialty dining at the Crown Grill was excellent. The rib eye steak was so good and cooked perfectly. The waiters were extremely helpful and efficient. The employees were all extremely helpful and friendly. I also like the fact that Princess had washers and dryers. That made it great for us because we had to board a plane home. It was nice that we could text our party on our phones without signing up and paying for wi hi. USS Arizona was my favorite excursion and it was a beautiful day! The tour guides for all the excursions were extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of where we visited.

Hawaii

Ksmith0559’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB D325
Very roomy and loved the bathroom
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins