• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Norwegian Jade Review

Editor Rating
2011 reviews
22 Awards

Employees on the ship were awesome, attentive, and tried their best to accommodate

Review for Norwegian Jade to the Caribbean
snliburd
10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Dec 2018
Cabin: Balcony

Choice was made due to timing of cruise, time off from work, and itinerary. NCL Jade employees were very attentive and assisted to my needs as best they could.

I have allergies to nuts, shellfish, some fruits, and dairy sensitivity. It was very difficult obtaining information of content of food in the main buffet dinning area. Employees really tried to get me the answers I needed but the person that know answers was never available. I was very frustrated by day 3 that I asked Rampsay and dinner time if common allergies could not be identified on labels. I was told that this concern will be given. I also suggested that offering of Italian ice (or similar items) be made available (even if it were for purchase) for those who have dairy issues/allergies/sensitivity.

I know much can not be done about space in rooms, but a warning can be given to individuals (even a disclaimer) that travels over 6 foot will not fit in bathroom. In order to use the toilet (if sitting) I had to go at an angle, with feet/knees outside. This was very uncomfortable. And to think we had a balcony room with more square footage (guess bathroom dimensions are not more).

Balcony

Cabin BC

Port Reviews

St. Maarten

Easy to get taxi and transport to tours. Merchants are very competitive.

St. Lucia

Was good. Nothing stood out.

Barbados

Easy to obtain taxi, shops easily accessible, beach awesome. Crystal blue water.

St. Kitts (Port Zante)

Had family take us around.

St. Thomas

Very easy to get taxi and transport to tours and beaches.

San Juan

Had family pick up

Miami

Construction at port, but at every corner there is someone available to direct.

Find a Norwegian Jade Cruise from $622