3. Norwegian Jade
Choice was made due to timing of cruise, time off from work, and itinerary. NCL Jade employees were very attentive and assisted to my needs as best they could. I have allergies to nuts, shellfish, some fruits, and dairy sensitivity. It was very difficult obtaining information of content of food in the main buffet dinning area. Employees really tried to get me the answers I needed but the person that know answers was never available. I was very frustrated by day 3 that I asked Rampsay and dinner time if common allergies could not be identified on labels. I was told that this concern will be given. I also suggested that offering of Italian ice (or similar items) be made available (even if it were for purchase) for those who have dairy issues/allergies/sensitivity. I know much can not be done about space in rooms, but a warning can be given to individuals (even a disclaimer) that travels over 6 foot will not fit in bathroom. In order to use the toilet (if sitting) I had to go at an angle, with feet/knees outside. This was very uncomfortable. And to think we had a balcony room with more square footage (guess bathroom dimensions are not more). First comedian was great, second one not at all. The duo aura couple was the best entertainment on the cruise. Wish we had more than 2 shows! Debarkation was the worst I have had in my years of cruising. Very unorganized.

Employees on the ship were awesome, attentive, and tried their best to accommodate

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by snliburd

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Debarkation was the worst I have had in my years of cruising. Very unorganized.
snliburd’s Full Rating Summary