3. Carnival Glory
I chose the Carnival Glory because it was sailing to St. Thomas, Puerto Rico & Amber Cove for my birthday. Im a little disappointed in myself because I took a map and did not wake up for the greet & mingle party on Sunday. Sorry guys next time. While on board of course Guys burger was fantastic. However, I was disappointed in the seafood shack.....the fish was to greasy with to much batter, a big let down. I tried for two days to get to the pool but as expected no room & the kids was jumping in and splashing (unsupervised). At dinner time our table was non approachable and did not chat even after I told jokes ( I guess it wasn't funny) so we switched tables the next night. The comedy club was floored ( literally) standing room only & sitting on the steps. I really enjoyed John Dicrosta ( purchase his CD). All the comedians were good. I really didn't care for the self centered cruise director Dustin. Everything was about him & not enough about the fun as Carnival say. Could have been more shows and of course I lost at CLUE....but had fun looking for clues. My steward was great (Sang) and the dining room serves and I forget the Spa... The ports were beautiful especially St. Thomas were I found a great tour guide and explored the island and Beach. Puerto Plata was great ...the food....just great and I brought jewelry and Mamajuna...very tasty. Puerto Rico I visited the Barcardi factory were I had my first Mojito and poured my own bottle of liquor. Grand Turk didn't do much for me but fun in the sun is always good when you leaving 32 degree weather. Overall I had a great time in spite of the fish & Dustin.

Sail away

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by nissy2

My steward was great (Sang) and the dining room serves and I forget the Spa...

Overall I had a great time in spite of the fish & Dustin.
nissy2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 9263
Cabin was great especially the balcony. However, the refrigerator did not work well. All our beverages were warm.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins